Aurélie Bidermann‘s bracelets are amazing; I like pretty much everything from her! I decided to make a similar charm bracelet for myself. It was very easy and not expensive at all.
(AURÉLIE BIDERMANN– Set of two mother-of-pearl charm bracelets – £75)
- 5 charms – your selection
- 1 meter of cord
- 5 jump rings
- a pair of scissors
- flat nose pliers (optional)
1. Fold the cord in half, so you have two ends. Tie a knot in the middle. Attach a charm using a jump ring. Close the jump ring with fingers or use flat nose pliers.
2. Follow the same steps…tie a knot & attach a charm…until you attach all five charms.
3. Tie a knot at the end and cut the remaining cord off.